Applications for Current Academic Year 2016-17
We adopt a rolling admissions process for grades with vacancies, generally accepting students from August of the current year to February of the same academic year.
Applications for Next Academic Year: 2017-18 Regular Application Period
Applications for the 2017-18 academic year will commence from September 1 to September 30, 2016. The table below serves as a guide to our admissions process and The ISF Pre-School reserves the right to modify these dates and periods if necessary.
- Grade LevelYear One & Year Two
- Application Submission PeriodSeptember 1 to September 30, 2016
- Student AssessmentNovember 12 and November 26, 2016
- Parent MeetingJanuary to February 2017
- Release of ResultsBefore end of March 2017
Students should be the correct age for their grade as shown below:
Grade Level Minimum Age* (by August 31 of year of entry) For 2017-18 admissions (Applicants are born between dates shown below) Year 1 2 years 8 months September 1, 2013 & December 31, 2014 Year 2 3 years 8 months September 1, 2012 & December 31, 2013
To register for School Tours and Admissions Briefing Sessions, please go to our admissions page.
Fees & Tuition
Non-refundable application fee of HK$1,000.*
An Admissions Deposit must be paid to secure a child’s placement. The deposit is equal to one month tuition fee (which will be credited towards the total tuition). The Admissions Deposit is not refundable if the student decides at a later date not to attend the school.
Capital Contribution Scheme
Each new student is required to join the Scheme and pay a capital contribution in the form of an Annual Capital Levy or a Capital Note.
Financial Aid Program
The Independent Schools Foundation funds a small number of students who need financial assistance. Interested families may contact the School Office for more information.
Co-Curricular Activities Course Fees for selected courses. Enrollments in these courses are optional
Annual Tuition Fees
For the 2016-17 academic year, the Annual Tuition, payable in eleven equal installments via bank autopay, is as shown below:
Year 1 HK$112,750 * Year 2 HK$112,750 *
The first installment for new students is made as part of the Admissions Deposit and subsequent installments, for those paying by bank autopay, will be paid on the first bank working day of each month from September to June of the following year.
* Fees are non-refundable and the 2016–17 annual tuition fees are pending for approval from the Education Bureau.
* The application fee includes the administrative fee for processing the application and the student assessment. Fees are non-refundable and subject to change for each new academic year.
Online Admissions Application
Before submitting an admissions application, you need to join Friends of The ISF.
As a Friend of The ISF, you can:
- Submit your child/children’s admissions application(s); and
- Sign up for our Admissions Events including the Information Sessions and School Tours.
To become a Friend, please go to http://admissions.isf.edu.hk